0.75m Four Socket Individually Switched Surge Protected Extension Cable White
• Individually switched sockets so you can control the power to each socket independently • Protect valuable equipment and data from being damaged by electrical surges and spikes• Ideal for use with laptops, TVs, hi-fis, satellite receivers and multimedia equipment• Red light illuminates when power is on• Surge active indicator• Complete with a fitted 13A mains plug• Thermally fused• Rated at 13A, 240V, 3120W• Maximum peak current: 4500Amp at 8/20 microsecondWhat is a surge protector?
Surge protectors help shield your devices and appliances from electrical spikes by attempting to limit the voltage passing through them. This is great for anything from lamps and TVs to computers and music equipment.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.