100F 2.7V Super Capacitor
• Electric Double Layer (EDLC) Super Capacitor
• Quick charge and discharge provides energy fast
• Wide operating temperature -40 to 65°C
• Very low ESR and 2.7V rated voltage
• Design UPS, battery replacements or power back-up systems
• Applications include automotive, alternative energy, toys, wireless, LED lighting
• Can be configured in series and parallel to build higher voltage power arraysSupercapacitor, also known as ultracapacitor, supercondenser, electric double layer capacitor (EDLC) or pseudocapacitor, is an electric capacitor that has an unusually high energy density when compared to common capacitors, typically on the order of thousands of times greater than a high capacity electrolytic capacitor
Compared to batteries, supercapacitors are capable of more than ten times the power and more than thousand times the cycle life. These are two main reasons why engineers choose them over batteries in different applications. Supercapacitors are proven energy storage devices that can replace conventional capacitors or batteries in many applications that require much more energy than what conventional capacitors are able to provide and that also require higher power outputs that batteries cannot provide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.