10.2 Inch LCD TV with USB & SD Input (Used)
• Large 10.2-inch digital TV with ultra-fine resolution LCD screen with LED backlight• Receive digital TV (Freeview / DVB-T) channels as well as analogue TV• Modern panel with LED backlight provides higher contrast ratio and saves energy use• 3 x RCA AV input/output allows connection of a camcorder, VCR/DVD, security camera or other video source• 16:9 aspect ratio• AV output to display on another screen or recorder• USB and SD/MMC/MS inputs• Playback your MP3 music collection• View JPG photos, with onscreen 6-picture preview and rotate function• Listen to music whilst displaying pictures• Playback MPEG4 (AVI) compressed video (DivX etc.)• Supplied with both indoor and 12V vehicle power supplies - can be powered from a 24Vdc power source• Includes removeable pan and tilt stand and built in mounts - mount at virtually any angle you desire• Use either supplied telescopic aerial, supplied DVB-T mini aerial or link to a main aerial feed• PAL tuner suitable for reception throughout Europe• Auto scanning for easy TV channel setup• Can store up to 256 channels• 7-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)• Fully featured remote control accesses the on-screen menu display• Internal full range stereo speakers and an output connector to add additional external speakers or headphones• Earphone output jack• Power: DC 12-24V, 10W (car and mains power supplies included)• Dimensions: 300(w) x 180(h) x 35(d) mm• Weight: 760gThis portable TV is ideal for camping trips, caravanning, kitchens and many more uses. It maybe small in size but packs in many features to rival the bigger screen sizes. The TV can receive both digital Freeview and standard terrestrial (analogue) channels. It can store up to 256 channels so it is future-proof and also has a 7-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) on the digital TV mode. You can use the TV as a monitor for us with your home CCTV system or take it with you on that road trip through Europe. It includes power supplies for both the car and home - and can be powered from a 24Vdc power source.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.