10W Solar Panel Kit
• High-efficiency crystalline cell for all-weather charging• Perfect for battery maintenance, off-grid lighting projects and use in caravans and boats over a weekend period• Water-resistant, robust construction for outdoor use• In built diode protects against battery discharge• 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warrantyGreat for small power consumption projects, the 10 watt solar panel kit can even be used for projects as diverse as powering electric fences or charging small power tools*. The 10 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. The 10 watt solar panel is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors and detailed installation instructions.* Please note: An invertor is required to power or charge 240Vac appliances - not included.Please note: The 10W panel kit does not require a charge controller if the battery to be used is larger than 70Ah.
||660mAh @ 16.8V
|Approximate watt-hours per day**:
|Approximate amp-hours per day**:
||397 x 278 x 25mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.