12 ModelsTechnical Revolutions
• Build 12 models from 270 parts
• Educational kit for ages 9 and up
• Ideal for schools and universities
• Manufactured from durable nylon
• Fast, safe assembly with no other tools needed
• Includes didactic activity booklet
• XS motor and battery box for 9V battery (battery not included)The Fischertechnik system is based on a six sided building block which allows attachment and expansion on all sides. Add angular blocks, structural parts and electronic components such as sensors and motors. Build models which aid learning for creativity and technical understanding.
On the trail of James Watt, Michael Faraday and other famous inventors. The construction set brings new life to important moments of technological history. Important inventions can be reproduced as functional models, for example, an electric motor, cardan shaft, a morse telegraph and a generator. The didactic activity booklet provides additional background information. For little creative tinkerers and inventors starting with 9 years old.
Combine multiple Fischertechnik kits to create and design your own models, giving you numerous possibilities of variation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.