120W Solar Power Station
• Ideal way to achieve energy self sufficiency• Supplied with a high power solar panel, battery, charge controller and invertor• Can power most appliances found in the home, office and workplace – such as TVs, stereos, games consoles, laptops, fax, power tools etc• Easy to install without the need for a qualified electrician• The power station can be packed away and re-located anytimeThis kit a the starting point for achieving power self sufficiency in a home, business, holiday cottage or anywhere that may be subject to power cuts or where the cost of installing mains cable is prohibitively high and to provide long term insulation from future energy price increases.The kit contains all the necessary parts to be producing your own power within one hour from new. The solar panel must be located outside and is supplied with a robust aluminium stand that allows firm location either on the ground or on a flat roof (the multi position stand ensures the panel is always positioned at the optimum angle – summer and winter). The supplied cable then runs from the solar panel and connects directly into the waterproof battery box, which contains a high performance 85Ah sealed deep cycle solar battery and a charge controller. The battery output cable then needs to enter the building and is then connected to the supplied power invertor. The invertor has a UK 3-pin socket where a multi gang extension cable (not supplied) can be attached to run multiple electrical appliances simultaneously.Additionally, a 12V "power out" plug and socket is fitting in the battery box so that 12V appliances can be run directly.The SPS120 kit delivers up to 600 watt hours per day and can be used in many areas such as home offices, building site huts, sports pavilions etc. It can typically power appliances such as lighting, computers, printers, fax, CD player, desk lamp, alarm systems etc. for between 2 – 4 hours per day. If longer run times or additional appliances need to be powered a bigger SPS kit should be considered or the addition of an SPS expansion kit.
|1 x STP120 120W solar panel
|1 x Multi position aluminium rack
|1 x 85Ah deep cycle battery
|1 x INV300 - 300W invertor
|1 x Waterproof battery box
|1 x STSPR20 20Ah charge controller
|1 x 20m cable bundle
|1 x Power RCD socket
|1 x Connectors, fuses and terminals
|1 x Digital multi meter
|1 x Detailed user manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.