12V Universal DC Power Supply 3A With 6 Power Tips
|Input voltage:||DC 12V|
|Output voltage:||DC 1.5, 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 9 and 12V|
|Output current:||3A regulated across all voltages|
|Tip Reference||Outside Diameter||Inside Diameter|
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 of 2 Reviews
Bought this to power my Raspberry Pi in a remote location, from a car battery. It works great, the battery lasts a week thanks to this efficient power supply. It doesn't get hot, and the voltage and amps are ample for the Pi.
A very efficient switching regulator for powering portable devices, without generating a lot of heat, like linear regulators do. For the 12v setting, the input voltage needs to be at least 12v, as the unit is not a boost regulator.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A92JH||12V Universal DC Power Supply 3A With 6 Power Tips||(1+)||£19.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £35
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.