13 Function Wireless Bicycle Computer
• Easy to fit• Auto start/stop• Speedometer with average and maximum speed• Auto trip distance and timer• Odometer save function• Auto power off• Km/mile selection• Low power consumption• Extra large LCD display• Universal sensor fits standard and oversize ATB forks• Accomodates wheel sizes up to 37"What better present could you buy your bike? Simply attach the computer, with large 4-line LCD display, to your handlebars, the transmitter to the fork of your front wheel and away you go. It is easy to install as there are no fiddly wires to fit, and is packed with features - everything you would like to know when competing, training or simply exercising. Features include a speedometer with average and maximum speed, auto trip and total trip distance, auto trip timer, speed comparator and tendency, Km or mile selection and auto power off. Package includes everything you need to fit the unit to your bike and includes 1 x CR2032 and 1 x 12v VR22 batteries (Maplin replacement order codes ZB74R and JG91Y)
|LCD Display dimension:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.