1.3W (20W) White LED Bulb MR16
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
10 of 11 Questions
michael wood said:
will these work with a dimmer switch
Frank Hunter said:
Could Ireplace 6 50W halogen bulbs with 6 of these .
Could i reduce the voltage throught it , in order for it to make it dim?
Simon Conway-Smith said:
Will this work off a 6Vdc or 9Vdc power source, but at reduced brightness.
At what angle does the light from the bulb spread? What is the colour temperature compared to a regular halogen dichroic bulb?
Les M said:
Is there any reason (apart from possible voltage drop over long lengths) why I could not connect numerous LED bulbs to a 12 volt "ring main" round a house connected to a sealed lead acid battery that is constantly trickle charged?
Paul B said:
What is the current draw of this lamp?
can this bulb be used on dc?
general question, ive noticed many of your led products specify ac supply,why? thanks
Can this be used with a dimmer?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N27CL||1.3W (20W) White LED Bulb MR16||(1+)||£9.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.