150W 24VDC enclosed power supply
• A 150W, 24VDC Enclosed power supply with a current range of 0-6.5A
• No load power consumption <0.5W
• Enclosed in a metal case with screw terminals input and output
• High power density
• Universal input voltage – 90-264VAC/125-370VDC
• Withstand 300VAC for 5 seconds on the input
• Overload, over voltage and short circuit protected
• High temperature operation, up to 70°C (refer to specification)
• Withstand 5G vibration test
• High efficiency
• Worldwide approvalsThis is a 150W, 12VDC enclosed power supply with screw terminals input and output. This unit offers high efficiency, high reliability and will withstand 5G and the output is adjustable by +/-10% via potentiometer. The power consumption is less than 0.5W with no load.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.