17th Edition Electric Wiring for Domestic Installers
• A clear and reliable guide to the practical aspects of domestic electrical wiring
• Provides essential up-to-date information on modern methods and materials in a simple
and concise way
• Explains step-by-step what needs to be done so that work can be carried out safely
and correctly first time
• Fully updated in line with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and latest best practice
• Handy format with clear and straightforward text make this book popular as a quick guide
to best practice for electricians
• Essential reading for anyone obtaining a Domestic Installer Scheme Qualification which relates
to Part P of the Building Regulations
• Although not intended as a DIY manual, non-qualified persons will also find this book useful reading
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.