18W 24VDC constant voltage LED Driver
• A 18W, 24VDC constant voltage LED Driver with a current range of 0 – 0.75A
• IP67 rated, which means it is fully waterproof and submergible down to 1M with the correct waterproof connectors
• Ideal for Indoor and outdoor applications
• Input voltage – 180-264VAC
• Overload, over voltage and short circuit protected
• Class 2 power supply
• Pass LPS
• Low cost and high reliability
• Suggested applications are: LED-based decorative/architectural lighting, LED stage and theatre lighting and electronic displays and LED tapeThis is an 18W, 24VDC IP67 rated which is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications with 300mm input and output cables and is designed for high reliability and low cost. Ideal for powering LED tape.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.