1GB DDR2 667MHz Desktop Memory
• Upgrade your PC's RAM by an additional 1GB• DDR2 Non-ECC memory module• PC2-5300 / 667MHz
• 240-pin Dual In-line Memory Module (DIMM)
• CAS latency: 5 cycles
• Voltage: 1.8V
• Delivered in anti-static packagingUpgrading the memory in your desktop PC is one the most cost effective ways to boost performance. Memory upgrades are quick and easy to install. Adding extra memory ensures that the operating system and applications run faster and smoother and is essential for applications such as gaming, HD video and image editing, graphic design, multi-tasking and manipulating large amounts of data. Upgrading is also an easy way of extending the life of your system.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.