2 Way Aerial Booster
- Amplifies UHF TV and FM radio signals in poor reception areas
- Boosts the signal for two TVs (or other receiving devices)
- Compatible with digital, analogue TV signals and DAB / FM radio signals
- Limited stock may be available in some stores. Call us on 0844 557 6000 to check
2 Way Aerial Booster
|Range (MHz)||470-860 UHF|
|Noise Figure (dB)||<3dB|
|Output Level||98 dBuv|
|Dimensions (Plugged in)||52x57x44mm|
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 of 2 Reviews
Works very well very pleased
Recently purchased a Humax Freeview HD box but could not get the HD channels from Crystal Palace, channel 31. Have just purchased one of these boosters and it has pulled in channel 31 and am now gettting BBC HD and ITV HD with good signal strength and 100% quality. Am in Guildford Surrey.
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
Neil Godtschalk said:
Would the sockets on this booster take a Male-end video phono lead?
T Robinson said:
Can it be used on a spit supply to tv/dab radio ?
I tried with a splitter before between two units but there was interference. Will this solve the problem?
will this boost freeview reception in a medium strength area, current itv reception is 50%
Can you use the 2-Way Aerial Booster you sell to run 2 tvs from an aerial socket?
Mike Cade said:
Is this supplied with a power supply?
What is the gain per output on this?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|RT68Y||2 Way Aerial Booster||(1+)||£19.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.