2 Way Satellite Splitter
• One of the outputs is 'master', supplying power to the LNB
• Not as flexible as twin LNB as does not allow channel switching
• Frequency range of 5Mhz to 2Ghz
• Screw terminals for earthingfeed two receivers from a single LNB. One of the outputs has DC pass, and the receiver connected to this supplies power to the LNB. In the case of most systems, this ‘master’ receiver will also select polarity, and thus determine the channels available to the slave receiver. Although an inexpensive method of running two receivers from a single dish, it is not as flexible as a twin LNB which allows two receivers to select channels of either polarity independently. Frequency range: 5MHz to 2GHz. To protect one receiver (and its user) if a fault should develop in the other, this splitter has screw terminals for earthing.
|A splitter designed to|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
1 of 1 Questions
Adam Pleasance said:
I have a sky dish and a sky+ box downstairs. would it be possible to connect an FTA receiver upstairs to the sky dish as well with this item, allowing me to watch and control both boxes independently, and if not is there some sort of signal splitter that will allow that function without another LNB being needed?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(100+)||£7.66|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(25+)||£8.16|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(10+)||£8.68|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(5+)||£9.18|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(1+)||£10.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.