Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
2 Way Satellite Splitter
• One of the outputs is 'master', supplying power to the LNB
• Not as flexible as twin LNB as does not allow channel switching
• Frequency range of 5Mhz to 2Ghz
• Screw terminals for earthingfeed two receivers from a single LNB. One of the outputs has DC pass, and the receiver connected to this supplies power to the LNB. In the case of most systems, this ‘master’ receiver will also select polarity, and thus determine the channels available to the slave receiver. Although an inexpensive method of running two receivers from a single dish, it is not as flexible as a twin LNB which allows two receivers to select channels of either polarity independently. Frequency range: 5MHz to 2GHz. To protect one receiver (and its user) if a fault should develop in the other, this splitter has screw terminals for earthing.
|A splitter designed to|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
2 of 2 Questions
hi iv just moved and my new place has a communal sky dish. with only one in. can i use this to spilt so i have two ins to my sky box to record one channel and watch another thanks
Adam Pleasance said:
I have a sky dish and a sky+ box downstairs. would it be possible to connect an FTA receiver upstairs to the sky dish as well with this item, allowing me to watch and control both boxes independently, and if not is there some sort of signal splitter that will allow that function without another LNB being needed?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(100+)||£7.66|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(25+)||£8.16|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(10+)||£8.68|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(5+)||£9.18|
|BM90X||2 Way Satellite Splitter||(1+)||£10.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect