Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
22W Fluorescent Daylight Magnifier Lamp
• Shadow-free light with no heat emission
• High quality 125mm (5 inch) 5 dioptre glass lens
• Spring balanced metal arms and locking knobs allow the unit to be secured in any position
• Multi position G-clamp mounting bracket
• Spare tube available (Order code: N11CH)The Maplin 22 W Magnifying lamp provides crisp, artefact and shadow free light with almost no heat emissions. Combined with a high quality 5 dioptre glass magnifying lens, it makes even the most intricate jobs manageable. The sprung steel arms and multi position G-clamp offer a full range of adjustments for a truly flexible lighting instrument.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
10 of 11 Questions
What is the maximum length of extension?
What is the magnification factor of this please?
hi please could you tell me if this light has a flip over cover for the magnifying lens, look forward to your reply, thanks.
Does the lamp come with a wall mounting bracket or can one be bought?
What is the power supply? Mains with a voltage adaptor or battery?
is there a 360 degree swivel on the mount bracket or is it fixed to the arm ridgid
Mary Moodie said:
What size and type of bulb to use and can they be purchased easily
The lens looks quite small in the pic, but it's difficult to tell. Is the actual glass bit 5 inches in diameter?
Is the lens measurement, 125mm,circumfrence or diametre?
Is there a desk base available
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A29FF||22W Fluorescent Daylight Magnifier Lamp||(1+)||£24.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.