250W RMS 100V PA Mixer Amplifier
• Priority microphone with mute-function and chime function
• 7 segments signal level indication
• Main volume control and Turn on delay
• Over current, short circuit, Over temperature and DC protection
• Fault indication
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions: 480mm x 380mm x 88mm
• Weight: 16kg
• Power Input: 230 VAC @ 50 Hz
• Power RMS: 250W
• Frequency Response: 80-16000Hz
• Outputs: 8 Ohm or 70 V/100 V
• THD: Less than 2%
• Output: 250W
190x550x460High quality construction combined with a low cost make this Amplifier an ideal choice for large PA systems. A total of six inputs are provided, 3 microphone inputs (one with voice operated priority over all inputs) and 3 auxiliary inputs for background music. The amplifier has overall volume, bass, treble and volume controls, and individual volume controls for all inputs located on the front panel. All outputs are on the rear of the unit with connections for 100 Volt line or low impedance loudspeakers.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.