320W 24VDC constant voltage LED Driver
• A 320W, 24VDC constant voltage LED Driver with a current range of 0 – 13.34A with voltage and current adjustment via Potentiometer
• Constant current limiting
• Built in active power factor correction >0.9 for 60% load or higher
• High Efficiency >90%
• IP65 rated, which is suitable for low pressure of jets from all direction
• Ideal for Indoor and outdoor applications (low pressure jets)
• Universal input voltage – 90-305VAC
• Overload, over voltage, short circuit and over temperature protected
• Suggested applications are: LED Lighting, street lighting and LED tapeThis is a 320W, 24VDC power IP65 rated power supply for indoor or outdoor light jet installations. You can adjust the voltage and current and if required, you can put the power supply into constant current mode. This unit has power factor correction, high efficiency, with 300mm input and output double insulated cables. Ideal for use with a large amount of LED tape or distribution of 24VDC required for lighting and other applications.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.