3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 Phono Cable 5m - WEB ONLY
• Available on Web Only
• 24K hard gold-plated connectors
• High quality, oxygen-free copper (OFC) multi-strand cable
• Ideal for PC sound cards and personal CD, MD and MP3 players
• Colour-coded connectors for easy identification
• Pure copper braid and aluminium foil dual shielding to block RFI/EMI interferenceThe 3.5mm stereo jack plug to twin phono interconnect is designed to allow stereo audio signals to be sent with maximum fidelity. The lead is ideal for PC sound cards and personal CD, MD and MP3 players. The cable used is specifically designed for audio signals and provides an ideal upgrade from the standard interconnects supplied with most audio and PC equipment.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.