3D Printers - A beginners guide - Paperback Book
• The books shows you the practice of 3D printing at home
• It gives an overview of the basics of this technique and the materials and knowledge you need for a successful start in the use of 3D printing3D printing is a new craft technique that seems like science fiction. Objects appear to be created out of nothing - as if by magic.
This book shows you the practice of 3D printing at home. It gives the reader an overview of the basics of this technique and the materials and the knowledge you need for a successful start in the use of 3D printing.
The hardware and software you need is described, and tips and tricks for the practical application of 3D printing are given. If you aspire to use 3D printing for your hobby or for spare parts, this book is a guide for your first steps into a new future: - What is 3D printing? - The differences between 3D printers. - The way to your first print. - Software for construction, preparation of printing and the printing process. - Printing practice. - What can I do with my printer? - Printing at service providers.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.