4-Channel Large Scale Quadcopter with Camera
• Large scale 51cm length makes this the ultimate quadcopter
• Shoot photos and record videos to your SD card (1 GB SD card included)
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Latest 6-axis flight control system with advanced balancing system
• Permits super stable flight
• Lightweight airframe with nice durability
• Flying outdoor ability
• Requires 4 AA batteries for controller (not included)
• 360 Degrees FlippingSafe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code
We have a range of spares for this Quadcopter see below.
• Spare Foam Shell (Code: N88DV)
• Spares Replacement Pack (Code: N89DV)
• Spare Camera (Code: N90DV)
• Spare Motor Set Red/Blue (Code: N91DV)
• Spare Motor Set Red/Black (Code: N92DV)
• Spare Charger (Code: N93DV)
• Spare Battery (Code: N94DV)
• Spare SD Card Reader (Code: N95DV)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.