4.3 Inch TomTom GO 40- Western Europe
• Lifetime TomTom Traffic for the lifetime of your device
• Lifetime Maps of Western Europe (23 countries)
• 3D Maps- See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D
• Smartphone connected*- Get TomTom Traffic via your smartphone
• Screen Size- 4.3"
• Quick Search- Find your destination faster with intuitive search results
• Route Bar- See essential traffic and travel information at a glance
• My Places- See your favourite locations on the map
• POI- See points of interest around you
• TomTom Speed Camera Service- Get speed camera warnings
• Advanced Lane Guidance- Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions
• Tap & Go- Tap on the map and you're on your way
• Speak & Go- Control your device with your voiceThe all new TomTom GO 40 comes with TomTom Traffic to get you to your destination faster.
Traffic Information at-a-glance
• Traffic Overview- See the full picture of all the traffic jams around you
• Traffic Detail- See exactly which roads are congested, the length of delay and what is causing the delay
• Traffic Jam Alerts- Know the precise location of where a traffic jam starts and ends
• Fastest Route- You will always be offered the fastest route
Includes Lifetime Maps of Western Europe (23 countries)
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom & Vatican City.
What's in the box?
• TomTom Go 40 device
• EasyPort Mount
• Car Charger & USB cable for computer
• Quick Start Guide
Dimensions- 125 x 82 x 37mm
* Your Smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. Extra costs may apply. Check tomtom.com/connect for more information
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.