4ife SV400 HD Digital Terrestrial and Satellite Combi Set Top Box
• Receives the Saorview Irish digital TV and radio channels including RTE and TV3
• Product may work in areas of Northern Ireland but it is not suitable for use in mainland UK.
• Receives Free-to-Air Satellite channels
• PVR Ready, just add a 2.5in HDD internally or external USB drive
• Displays HD channels via the HDMI port or SD via the SCART port
• Allows instant recording or scheduled recording once, daily or weekly even when watching other channels. (USB flash drive required)
• 7 day program guide with preview screen
Please note: This product is designed for use in the Republic of Ireland. It may work in areas of Northern Ireland but it is not suitable for use in the UK.The 4IFE SV-400 is a HD Combo receiver. It can receive both Terrestrial (Saorview) channels and Satellite (Free to Air) channels including BBC, ITV and Channel 4. The SV-400 mixes the Saorview and Free to Air channels in the one electronic program guide, so there is no need for switching between the two different signals. It is also possible to record a Saorview channel and watch any other terrestrial or satellite channel.
The Personal Video Recorder function allows the user to record their favorite programs directly on to a USB stick or onto the optional SATA internal hard drive. The 4IFE SV-400 also has a 2.5inch SATA drive slot. This allow you to add an internal Hard Drive. This will allow you to pause live TV as well as recording your favourite programs. It is compatible with any 2.5" SATA drive.
This set top box will come with all of the Satellite channels pre-installed and sorted into easy to navigate genres such as Movies, News, Kids Channels and Entertainment. Please note that from time to time broadcasters my move their channel locations. This may involve the need to do a rescan for the individual channels.
The SV-400 has a built Multimedia Player capable of playing movies, music and photos directly from a USB stick or drive.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.