5IVE-T RTR, AVC: 1/5th 4WD SCT RTR
• Powerful Losi 2-stroke 29CC gasoline engine
• Extra-large 800cc capacity fuel tank
• 1\4-scale heavy-duty throttle servo for superior braking
• 5mm chassis with CNC machining for strength and less weightPush the envelope of large scale driving with the 1/5-scale Losi 5IVE-T Off-Road RTR. This unbeatable package comes equipped to deliver the kind of unrivaled realism, performance, and reliability that only the 5IVE-T can deliver. With an AVC enabled 2.4 GHz receiver on board and the included Spektrum DX2E transmitter, youâ€™ll be able to push the limit of a 29CC Losi petrol engine and 1/4-scale servos even from a distance. Best of all, finding somewhere to drive will rarely be a challenge thanks to a WD drivetrain based on the award winning 8IGHT platform. Extra Large-Bore Shocks These large-bore threaded, aluminium shocks feature over-sized 7mm shock shafts designed to stand up the punishment of 1/5-scale action. The threaded adjusters allow for fine-tuning while the extra high fluid volume allows for control over the roughest terrain. Massive 5MM Aluminium Chassis This is no ordinary chassis. It is based on the award winning, race-proven 8IGHT Platform. It has been designed to produce the best performance possible. The chassis plate is constructed of 5mm aircraft-grad aluminium and has been machined to save weight and add strength to provide extreme durability. AVC Enhanced Receiver With AVC included, youâ€™ll be able to make the most of the Losi 29cc ci petrol engine. Using AVC, youâ€™ll be able to maximize the precision and power of this behemoth truck and can even adjust AVC settings to match your preferred level of assistance and driving style. Powerful Losi 2-Stroke 26cc Petrol Engine The engine comes preinstalled with a high-volume muffler and features an electronic ignition, easy adjust carburetor with a built-in choke and fuel primmer. An added bonus is the machined oval inserts that match the chassis cutouts precisely to locate the engine for proper gear mesh. 1/4-Scale Heavy-Duty Throttle Servo The throttle servo performs more than just throttle duties, it is also the main source for braking power. This heavy-duty large-scale servo has the power to bring the 5IVE-T to a stop thanks to the functionality of the bias adjustable dual-disk brakes. No 1/10-scale throttle servos here. Multi-Piece Bedlock Off-Road Wheels These monster wheels are true beadlock wheels with rings on both the inner and outer bead of the tire. With the amount of power the 5IVE-T produces and the sheer size of these tyres, these wheels will provide a stable platform for the all-terrain tyres. Many popular 1/5-scale tyres will mount right on these beadlock wheels. Image Gallery- 4WD Power Train with All Metal Gears The 5IVE-T uses nothing but precision cut or formed, heat treated steel gears throughout the drive train. No plastic gears. These are the strongest and most durable type of gears available and expensive option items on other models. Full Roll Cage Modeled After Full-Scale Trucks The realistic cage provides added durability to the assembly absorbing impacts as well as a solid base for the modular body. The unique design allows the body and cage to be removed with only four screws and four body clips in seconds. Scale: 1/5 Length: 965.2mm (38 inch) Width: 527mm (20.75 inch) Height: 311.1mm (12.25 inch)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.