60W Mains LCD Solder Station
• 60W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to get soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 23 seconds to allow you to begin soldering almost right away
• Temperature ranges from 150°C to 450°C, dependant on wattage, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredSpecial Feature
• LCD monitor to allow you to set and monitor the temperature of your soldering ironWhat makes this iron unique?
This soldering iron is part of an LCD solder station. The iron is temperature controlled and can be set through the station’s control buttons. The temperature is shown on the blue digital LCD display. This control will allow you to use the soldering iron in a range of different situations, from assembling or repairing PCB's to soldering electrical cables together. The station also includes a stand for the soldering iron to allow it to warm up without having to be held constantly. The included sponge on the stand allows you to keep the tip clean and free, enhancing the performance of your soldering iron.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 60W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under 30 seconds to a selected temperature, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is fully assembled. To get started, all you need to do is get some solder
. Simply unpack this soldering iron and connect it to a mains socket. In under a minute, it should have warmed up to temperature and be ready for use.
For replacement tips, take a look at Order Code A19KK.
|Warm up time
||150 °C – 450 °C
||60 W max
||Not time limited
||Swappable heating element, temperature adjustment
||146 X 120 X 91 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.