Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
6A Euro Line Plug
- IEC-320 C14: a mains power line plug for use with IEC-320 C13 connectorsPlug has shielded pins to prevent accidental touching whilst inserting or removing the plug
- Wires are terminated to the connectors using screw terminals
- Includes cable clamp and strain relief sleeve
6A Euro Line Plug
QuestionsAsk a Question
5 of 5 Questions
Malcolm Ray said:
Will this plug fit the socket on a flymo extension lead ?
Do you have this plug without the cable attached? Thank you.
Gordon M said:
Do you provide a service to wire these plugs up to mains cable?
alan l said:
Difficult to tell from the photo: are the pins flat or round ? If not round, are you likely to have any of this type in stock in future ?
Vic Harbour said:
Please confirm price of Plug FT64U (£4.59).This item was only £2.66 in 2006 catalogue & the right angle version of this plug (L88AZ) is £2.99. Thanks.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|FT64U||6A Euro Line Plug||(1+)||£2.49|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.