7 Day Plug In Mechanical Timer
• Easy to use
• Segment operated
• Built in permanent on or off override button
• Minimum 1 hour 45 minutes hour switching time
• 48 on/off cycles per weekThis timer can switch an appliance on and off at the times set within a weekly time period. The timer is operated by pressing the pegs downwards opposite the time shown on the dial for the duration of the on period. Each segment represents 1 hour and 45 minutes. There is also a switch on the side of the timer to choose between automatic or continuous operation.Please note - Maximum load 13A, 3kW.
Please note: This timer is not suitable for inductive loads, such as heaters or fans.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.