8 Models ROBO LT Beginner Lab
• Build 8 models from 200 parts
• Educational kit for ages 8 and up
• ROBO LT controller with USB interface
• ROBO Pro Light software
• Manufactured from durable nylon
• Fast, safe assembly with no other tools needed
• Ideal for schools and universities
• XS motor, 2x indicator light, phototransistor and push button switch
• Includes 9V battery box holder (battery not included)The Fischertechnik system is based on a six sided building block which allows attachment and expansion on all sides. Add angular blocks, structural parts and electronic components such as sensors and motors. Build models which aid learning for creativity and technical understanding.
Using over 200 components and with the help of sensors (phototransistor, push-button switch) and the actuators (XS motor, indicator lights) Children can construct eight easy to understand models such as a lighthouse with a blinking light, a merry-go-round or an automatic sliding door. The ROBO LT controller with three inputs for sensors and two outputs for motors / indicator lights has a USB interface. The software ROBO Pro Light allows quick and easy programming. The detailed didactic activity booklet supports the learning process for children and explains the programming in a way which is easy to understand. Use with Fischertechnik Accu Power Set for best results. (Sold separately. Maplin order code: N14QK)
Combine multiple Fischertechnik kits to create and design your own models, giving you numerous possibilities of variation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.