8GB DDR3 1600MHz Desktop Memory
• Unique XMS3 Heatspreader design - removes heat from the module for superior stability
• Single 8GB DDR3 module, designed to support the latest Intel and AMD dual-channel systems
• Designed to work best in matched pairs - for true dual channel performance
• Outrageously fast 1600MHz bandwidth - unrestricted performance for all the latest CPU's
• Low C11 latency with 11-11-11-30 timings - quick response for data recall
• Backwards compatible with 1333MHz systems
• Limited lifetime warranty with Corsair's legendry technical supportCorsair's XMS3 is the mainstream computer memory solution that allows users to experience outstanding DRAM memory performance and stability. Each memory stick is built using carefully selected IC's, tightly controlled trace lengths, and the XMS heat spreader for optimum cooling.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.