940nm Infrared Emitting Diode
• Peak wavelength 940nm
• Small package ideal for space limited applications
• Many uses including remote control systems• The Cathode is denoted by the shorter lead
|Peak forward current:||1A|
|Forward voltage (Typ):||1.2V|
|Spectral line half width:||50nm|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
4 of 4 Questions
Mark Jones said:
Can this IR emitting diode be used as a IR receiving diode?
Are these visible to the eye when illuminated?
Jason Crane said:
Is the 3mm Infrared Emitting Diode suitable for repairing remote controls - my tv remote has stopped working and it appears to be the infrared diode that is causing the problem.
antony cole said:
Is this suitable for use as an infra-red illuminator when used in a quantity? I have an infra-red illuminator for use on survellance equipment and for some reason several of the LED''s have blown and would like to repair or completely renew all of the damaged units. The operating voltage is 9vdc and as far as i can see, they are wired in series.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N17BU||940nm Infrared Emitting Diode||(100+)||£0.63|
|N17BU||940nm Infrared Emitting Diode||(25+)||£0.67|
|N17BU||940nm Infrared Emitting Diode||(10+)||£0.71|
|N17BU||940nm Infrared Emitting Diode||(5+)||£0.76|
|N17BU||940nm Infrared Emitting Diode||(1+)||£0.84|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.