960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple
• For use with a meter with temperature reading facility
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
3 of 3 Questions
Hi, is the temperature range of 0- 250 degrees C correct? I want to replace the thermocouple which was supplied with your Digital & Pointer Multimeter which states in the manual that the range is -20 to 1000 degrees C. Best Regards Louis.
Can you use this thermocouple to measure water temperature? i.e can it tolerate getting wet?
Hallo, are these round pins or flat? I am wondering if they fit in the socket of a digital engine analyser bought from you previously. It takes standard multimeter plugs. Also, are you likely to have them in store so I can look at them
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N37CB||960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple||(100+)||£3.22|
|N37CB||960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple||(25+)||£3.43|
|N37CB||960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple||(10+)||£3.65|
|N37CB||960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple||(5+)||£3.86|
|N37CB||960mm K Type Wire Thermocouple||(1+)||£4.29|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.