A4 Paper Trimmer
• Trim any paper size up to A4
• Ensure your lines are straight using the ruler on the side of the trimmer
• Cut with precision first time with a round blade
• Trim up to 10 pages (A4 70gsm) at the same time
• Non-slip rubber feet to allowing you keep the trimmer still when in use
• Cutting guides allow you to measure the cutting area without the need for extrasHow sturdy is this trimmer?
The solid metal design of the cutting table provides optimum support as you cut your paper and the rotary blade allows you to cut up to 10 sheets of A4 70gsm paper at a time while being supported on a sturdy metal bar. The transparent paper clamp will ensure you can keep your paper in position while cutting and the plastic handle over the blade will ensure a comfortable cutting experience.
Can I crop anything else aside from paper?
Due to the high quality blade, you are not limited to just paper, it is also possible to crop cards, photographs as well as a variety of arts and crafts materials.
|Maximum paper size
||460 mm x 190 mm x 75 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.