ACME Peanut Optical Wireless Mouse - Grey
• No need to worry about wires with the 2.4GHz wireless mouse
• Smooth tracking with optical tracking sensor
• Three button mouse with a scroll ball
• Wireless range of up to 10m
• No need for batteries, the internal rechargeable battery can go up to a month on one full charge
• Plug and play connectivity
• Full sized grey mouse - 96mm x 63mm x 33mm
• Stylish peanut design suitable for right or left handed useWhat are the advantages of this mouse?
With a stylish peanut shaped design and a symmetrical and soft surface this is a great mouse for right and left handed users. Using 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity you can use your mouse up to 10m away while the optical sensor gives you smooth 1000dpi tracking. With three buttons including a scroll ball you’ll be able to quickly flick through long documents.
Is this mouse plug and play?
Just plug the nano USB receiver into a USB socket to use your wireless mouse and with its compact size the receiver won’t be easily knocked out. When you’ve finished using your mouse you can even leave it in the port for the next time or store it in the body of your mouse. The mouse doesn’t require any batteries as it has its own internal rechargeable Li-polymer battery. To charge simply use the USB charging cable stored in the mouse and you can even continue to use the mouse as it charges. The peanut mouse can run for up to a month on a single full charge with its battery saving mode.
||2.4 GHz wireless
|Number of buttons
|Plug and play
|Other features (Unique product features)
||Charging cable and nano receiver stored inside mouse
||Windows 98 or above
||96 mm x 63 mm x 33 mm
||ACME PEANUT mouse
||USB nano receiver
||USB charging cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.