Acton Electric M-Scooter Space Grey
• Runs for up to three to five hours (approximately 28 miles) on a single charge
• Two speed settings: high/low (12mph/3mph)
• Fully recharged in five hours
• Speed along at up to 12mph
• Loads of fun for anyone weighing up to 158kg
• Please note: Rocketskates riders do so at their own risk, and we encourage responsible safe riding at all times. It is recommended that safety equipment is warn including a correctly fitted cycle helmet which is securely fastened and conforms with current regulations. Rocketskates products are only permitted for use on private land with permission.How manoeuvrable is the M-Scooter?
The M-Scooter is a three wheeled foldable electric scooter. For its size the scooter the turning circle is only 1.7 meters and also has front and rear brakes. The scooter also folds down to the size of a wheeled carry-on bag, which is useful when you need to transport it or store it away. Powerful LED headlights are built in to the front of the scooter to light your way. It includes a seat that can be pulled out, so you can use the scooter either standing or sitting.How easy is the M-Scooter to charge?
With its inbuilt lithium ion battery, the M-Scooter is easy to charge from mains and can travel up to 28 miles on a full charge. Just plug the supplied charger into the mains and within five hours the internal rechargeable battery will be ready to go again. BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of user
|Max run time
||Up to five hours (approx. 28 miles)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.