Acton R8 Electric Rocketskate White (Used)
• Runs for up to 70 minutes (approximately eight miles) on a single charge
• Three speed settings - beginner, normal and pro
• In-built Bluetooth that works with an app to track remaining battery life and distance travelled
• Fully recharged in just two and a half hours
• Speed along at up to 10mph
• Loads of fun for anyone weighing up to 113kg
• Please note: Rocketskates riders do so at their own risk, and we encourage responsible safe riding at all times. It is recommended that safety equipment is warn including a correctly fitted cycle helmet which is securely fastened and conforms with current regulations. Rocketskates products are only permitted for use on private land with permission.How manoeuvrable are the Rocketskates?
The Rocketskates are electronic powered skates which clip over your shoes, with pressure switches in the heel for speed control and braking. Super agile and great fun they’ll propel you along at up to 10mph. The skates look identical but are split into a lead skate and a follower skate, the strap buckles indicate which is which, the lead skate is marked with a red buckle. The lead skate will set and control the speed, while the follower does just that and matches the speed of the lead skate. We suggest you practice indoors to get the hang of the skates before going outside.How easy are the Rocketskates to charge?
With their in-built lithium ion battery the Rocketskates are easy to charge from mains and can travel up to eight miles on a full charge. Just plug into the mains with the supplied chargers and with just two hours of charging the internal rechargeable batteries will be ready to go again. Download the app on your iOS or Android device to track battery level, distance travelled, set your speed and remote control them through the Bluetooth connection. When you power up your skates with the buttons on the back of the lead skate a blue LED will flash, this means your Bluetooth is active.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
||3.5 kg (each skate)
||Movement & Bluetooth
|Max weight of user
||Yes (with app)
|Max run time
||up to 70 minutes (approx. 8 miles)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.