Adafruit Bi-Color (Red/Green) 24-Bar Bargraph With I2C Backpack Kit
• Quickly and easily control this bar graph using the simple to use I2C functionality
• Add visualisation to your monitoring projects
• 3-5V required
• Arduino library available here
• Support page available hereWhat can I use a bar graph for?
The bar graph is perfect for adding visualisation to any monitoring projects you may have, such as humidity, temperature and sound levels (other components required). A small amount of soldering is required.
You are provided with two 12-segment bar graphs, a backpack to solder them to, and header pins to use with breadboards or extension jumpers. You can solder cables in place of the header pins, and there are also mounting holes to allow you to mount the bar graph into your latest and greatest projects.What Arduino library will I need?
To fully utilise this bar graph you will need the appropriate library to help you along, this is available here
. This will allow you to quickly and easily communicate with the bar graph using the simple I2C function.
||2x 12-bar bi-colour bar graphs
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.