Adafruit INA169 Analog DC Current Sensor Breakout - 60V 5A Max
• Measure the DC current of your project with this handy breakout board
• Supplied with a terminal plug for the Voltage In for easy application
• Can attach to any breadboard when used with the supplied header pins
• Requires some light soldering
• Mount your breakout anywhere with convenient screw holesWhat is the Adafruit INA169 Analogue DC Current Sensor Breakout?
The Adafruit INA169 allows you to determine how much current your application is drawing. This is great if you’re looking to make a portable project and need to know what Amp battery to use.
Sometimes multimeters just aren’t adequate for the job or may even be just too big, so you may need the Analogue DC Current Sensor permanently connected to your project.
To get the true reading of current attach this breakout it to an Analogue In connector on your development board.
A breakout board allows you to make difficult-to-solder components, or a group of parts easy to integrate into your projects.
Convenient M3 holes in the PCB make mounting this breakout into your project easy.
Get the most out of your project
This breakout board can handle up to 60 V and 5 A DC.
Supplied header pins allow for quick and easy attachment to a breadboard allowing for all your prototyping and testing needs without messy wires.
The header pins do not come attached, enabling you to attach wires instead - this is great for more permanent application.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.