Adafruit microSD Card Breakout Board
• Onboard 5v->3v regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards
• 3v level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3v or 5v systems
• Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: fewer problems, and faster read/write access
• Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb+ of storage!
• Activity LED lights up when the SD card is being read or written
• Four #2 mounting holes
• Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove
• Comes with 0.1" header (unattached) so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires - your choice
• Tested and assembled at the Adafruit factory
• Works great with Arduino, with tons of example code and wiring diagramsNot just a simple breakout board, this microSD adapter goes the extra mile - designed for ease of use.To use with Arduino Connect:
GND to ground5V to 5VCLK to pin 13DO to pin 12DI to pin 11CS to pin 10
Then you can use the wonderful SDfatLib
which supports FAT and FAT32 SD cards. For details on getting started, check out Adafruits detailed tutorial which discusses microSD cards, wiring and how to use this breakout board with an Arduino
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.