Adafruit Switched JST-PH 2-Pin SMT Right Angle Breakout Board
• Attach a Li-Po battery with a JST connection to your Arduino project
• Give your wearable electronic projects true portability
• Easily switch on/off your project when not in use
• Two ground pins for easier connection management
• Requires some light solderingWhat is the Adafruit Switched JST-PH 2-Pin SMT Right Angle Breakout Board?
With this breakout board you can easily attach it to any existing Arduino development board to enable portable power, fantastic for all wearable electronic projects. Very few development boards are supplied with an on/off switch, so if you’re making a wearables or portable project, you can easily switch the power off without having to unplug fragile cables. A breakout board allows you to make difficult to solder, or a group of parts easy to integrate into your projects.
How can I get the most out of my project?
Take into account the voltage of the battery you will be using for your project when using this breakout board. There is a limit of 600 mA on the switch.
The header pins allow for quick and easy attachment to a breadboard allowing for all your prototyping and testing needs without messy wires. The header pins do not come attached, enabling you to attach wires instead; this is great for more permanent application.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.