AirWheel Carry Bag
• The AirWheel carry bag works with the Q1, Q3, Q5, X3, X5 and X8 models
• 530mm x 420mm x 40mm in size with a capacity of 25 litres
• One main section, two side pockets and a bottom section for storage of personal belongings as well as your AirWheel What can I use the bag for?
The AirWheel Carry Bag is designed to securely carry your AirWheel between uses. Its strong, robust design spreads the weight over your shoulders, leaving your hands free. Featuring several extra pockets, you can comfortably carry water bottles, notepads and more along with your AirWheel. This carry bag is compatible with the Q1, Q3, Q5, X3, X5 and X8 models.
How much can I carry in the AirWheel bag?
Compatible with all AirWheels, this carry bag has a capacity of up to 25 litres and is 530mm x 420mm x 40mm. It comes with one main, two side and one bottom zipped pockets for all your needs.
||Q1, Q3, Q5, X3, X5, X8
|Max carry capacity
|Number of pockets
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.