AirWheel Q1 Electric Dual Wheel Unicycle (Used)
• Runs for up to 1 ½ hours (approximately 9-13 miles) on a full charge
• Fully recharges in just 1.5 hours
• Maximum speed of 12mph
• Powered by a rechargeable 170 watt lithium ion battery
• Suitable for children 14 years of age and above
• Weight restriction between 50kg – 100kgHow easy is the Q1 to ride?
Dual wheeled for stability, compact and lightweight at 11.5kg this is a great electric powered unicycle for being out and about the town. Control your motion by leaning your body in the direction you want – leaning forwards will accelerate you and leaning backwards will slow you down. With speeds of up to 12mph and a limiter to prevent speeding on slopes. With a built in handle when you reach your destination you can just pick it up and keep going.What’s the maximum weight a Q1 can carry?
With is 12 inch wheels and 170 watt rechargeable battery the Q1 can carry loads of between 50kg and 100kg. Travel up to 13 miles or for one and a half hours on a single full charge. Quick and simple to charge all you need is a mains socket and the supplied power lead and in one and a half hours you’ll be ready to go again. Compatible accessories
AirWheel Unicycle Stabilisers A76TK
AirWheel Carry Bag A77TK
AirWheel and Airboard riders do so at their own risk, and we encourage responsible safe riding at all times. It is recommended that safety equipment is worn at all times. Airwheels and Airboards are not to be used on roads. Similar to a skateboard, restrictions on pavements apply, for further information please click here
.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of child
||Black and red
|Max run time
||Up to 1.5 hours (9-13 miles)
||DC 67.2 V @ 1750 mA
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.