AirWheel Q5 Electric Dual Wheel Unicycle (Used)
• Runs for up to one hour (approximately 11-15 miles) of a full charge
• Fully recharges in just 1.5 hours
• Maximum Speed of 12mph
• Powered by a rechargeable 170 watt lithium ion battery
• Suitable for children 14 years of age and above
• Weight restriction between 50kg – 100kgHow do you ride the Q5?
Travel in style with the colourful AirWheel Q5 electronic powered unicycle. With its maximum speed of 12mph, intuitive turning and motion control, just lean into the direction you want or lean forwards to speed up or backwards to slow down. The dual 14 inch wheel design of the Q series gives additional stability and the automatic limiters stop you speeding downhill while the red running light LEDs make you more visible at night. With its built-in handle and weight of just 11.5kg the Q5 is easily portable indoors. How do I charge the Q5?
Keep going for up to one hour or 11-15 miles of a full charge then plug into the mains with the supplied charger for an hour and a half to be fully charged and raring to go again. With a 170 watt battery the Q5 can carry loads of between 50kg and 100kg.Compatible accessories
AirWheel Carry Bag A77TK
AirWheel and Airboard riders do so at their own risk, and we encourage responsible safe riding at all times. It is recommended that safety equipment is worn at all times. Airwheels and Airboards are not to be used on roads. Similar to a skateboard, restrictions on pavements apply, for further information please click here
.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of child
|Max run time
||Up to 1 hour (11-15 miles)
||DC 67.2 V @ 1750 mA
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.