AirWheel S3 Ride-On Standing Platform (Used)
• Runs for up to three hours (approximately 36-40 miles) on a full charge
• Fully recharges in just four hours
• Maximum speed of 12mph
• Powered by a rechargeable 520 watt lithium ion battery
• Suitable for children 14 years of age and above
• Weight restriction between 50kg – 100kgSpecial features
• Bluetooth connectivity and built-in speakers allow you to play music or audio books while you’re on the go
• Comes with two remote controls to switch the S3 in or out of stand by and control the headlights and light effects.
• Please note the S3 is only for use on private property and in parks. It cannot be used on pavementsWhat features are there with the S3?
Innovative and fun the S3 is an electronic powered unicycle which is easy to handle and enjoyable to ride. With its Bluetooth connectivity, built-in speakers, and light effects you can have fun wherever you go. Maximum speeds of 12mph and automatic limiters stop the S3 speeding out of control on inclines. Just use the handle bars to steer and ride along in style. What can I do with my S3?
Built-in Bluetooth lets you connect to your S3 direct from your compatible phone or tablet and play your audio through its speakers. The S3 comes with two remote controls to allow you to control the power and the headlights as well as the light effects in the shaft. How long can I ride on a full charge?
Ride for up to three hours or 36-40 miles on a full charge. Recharging is easy just plug into the mains with the supplied power lead and in four hours you’ve fully charged the 520 watt battery again. You can carry loads of between 50kg and 100kg on the two 14 inch wheels. Please note the S3 is only for use on private property. It cannot be used on roads or pavements
AirWheel S3 riders do so at their own risk, and we encourage responsible safe riding at all times. It is recommended that safety equipment is worn at all times. The Airwheel S3 are not to be used on roads or pavements. For further information please click here
|Max weight of rider
||White and blue
|Max run time
||Up to 3 hours (36-40 miles)
||DC 67.2 V @ 1750 mA
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.