Akai Drive3 Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
• Vintage crunch, modern cut and everything in-between
• Triple-throw toggle switch for Fat, Boost or Warm
• Pure analog with top quality components
• Large vintage style knobs for easy setting and viewing
• Level, Distortion and Tone controls
• True Bypass for retaining a pure signal when the effect is disengagedAkai Professionals Analog Custom Shop Drive Distortion guitar effects pedal is an excellent alternative to the more costly Deluxe Distortion. Drive Distortion combines Level, Tone and Distortion knobs with a Fat, Boost and Warm three way toggle switch in heavy-duty polished stainless-steel housing. True-bypass switching, three adjustable knobs and tone toggle switch provide precision tone control.
Drive Distortion's 3 way toggle-switch gives guitarists 3 different distortion circuits in one pedal. Select Fat, Boost or Warm to enable soaring leads, lush chords and satisfying rhythm tones. Tone may be further adjusted using the three precision Level, Tone and Distortion knobs.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.