Akasa AK-460 Silicone Thermal Compound Paste
• Ensures efficient heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink, keeping your CPU cool
• Silicone based and not electrically conductive
• Thermal conductivity of 3.3W/mK provides great heat transfer
• Supplied with a spreader card to aid with applicationWhy would I need thermal compound paste?
This thermal compound helps to keep heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink as high as possible, so you can increase the longevity and possible performance of your CPU. It is manufactured from pro-grade silicone technology, which provides you with a great thermal conductivity rating of 3.3W/mK. This thermal compound won’t bleed under high pressure and even if it bleeds, since it is electrically non-conductive, you won’t have to worry about any getting onto your motherboard or other components.
PLEASE NOTE: By law we are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18
||0.16 cm2 C/W @ 60um BLT
||-45°C to 200°C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.