Akasa Ultra Quiet 80mm Case Fan
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
9 of 9 Questions
owen may said:
does this fan come with a USB end so it can be plug it in the USB and also can u srcew it on to a on to a home made laptop stand cool but need the fans screwed on to the bottem to cool my latop??
One says it's 7-9v to power this, one says 12v...
could you please tell me the min voltage for this fan to work?
Peter Turgoose said:
What is the amp rating for this fan?
Is this an intake or exhaust fan?
sean stafford said:
does this come with the mounting screws included?
Nick H said:
What variety of connector does this module come with? is it the 3-pin motherboard type, or the 4-pin generic peripheral type?
would i be able to reserve one of these fans for store pick up paying cash
Rayhaan Mughal said:
i would like to know if this fan can be powered and work well with a supply voltage of 7-9V. In Electronics GCSE i am making a small boxed portable fan, i cant find any fan blades, so would this be suitable? thankyou
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A91CJ||Akasa Ultra Quiet 80mm Case Fan||(1+)||£7.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.