AKG Perception Vocal Wireless Microphone Kit
• Connect on one of eight channels in the 500-865 MHz range*
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit perfect for singing or presenting
• UHF (ultra-high frequency) transmission to reduce interference from other devices
• Up to ten hours battery life on just one AA battery
• Balanced XLR or unbalanced 6.35mm jack output socket allows connections to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Comes with a cardioid microphone for great sound in front of the microphone and reduction of other noisesWhy choose a wireless microphone?
Stay free of cables and use the handheld microphone to record or play your voice through an amplifier. Say goodbye to getting tangles in wires and having to find places that it are safe to run them. The microphone can powered for up to 10 hours by a single AA battery. It also has an LED indicator to let you know when the battery needs replacing.
What microphone is included?
The Perception Vocal kit comes with a HT 45 handheld microphone. The HT 45 uses a cardioid pattern pickup, so it gets a great sound from what it is pointed at and reduces other sounds from the sides or from behind the microphone. The microphone has a built-in wind and pop filter, and also features high gain and low noise handing sensitivity to give a great sound. The microphones on/off switch also allows you to mute the microphone without disconnecting it from your receiver.
How easy is this wireless kit to set up?
The wireless vocal system is easy to set up. Simply plug your receiver into a mains supply and run an XLR or 1/4-inch (6.3mm) jack to your amplifier or mixer. Insert an AA battery (included – Order Code L43AL) into the body of the microphone and switch it on. Set the receiver to the handheld channel and you’re all set up.
*NB: A Licence is required for use with the lower frequencies
||70 Hz – 20 kHz
||1 x Balanced XLR
||1 x Unbalanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) Jack
||Volume, power, channel
|Control frequency range
||500-865 MHz UHF
||Mains power supply
||1 x AA battery
||229 mm x 53 mm x 53 mm (mic)
||214 g (mic)
||1 HT 45 handheld transmitter
||1 tripod adapter
||1 AA battery
||1 SR 45 receiver
||1 SMPS switched mode power supply
||1 guarantee card
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.