Alesis iO4 - 4-Channel 24-Bit Recording Interface
• Four-channel computer audio recording interface
• Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software
• Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
• High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete design preamps, 48V phantom power
• Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
• Tri-colour stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
• MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instrumentsThe iO4 packs power and function into a compact package. No matter which recording software you like, how many microphones and preamps you have, or how large your library of plug-ins and VSTs, you need a way to get audio into your computer.
The iO4 is a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups. This four-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems enables users to record and monitor up to eight channels of audio (four in and four out) in 16-bit mode or four channels (two in, two out) in 24-bit mode. The iO4 is compact to comfortably fit into a mobile recording rig, laptop bag or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
The iO4 has four input channels, each having an XLR microphone input, a 1/4-inch TRS insert for external effects units and a 1/4-inch TS jack that works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars. The iO4 features discrete-design preamplifiers and 48-volt phantom power on each of its four input channels as well for use with virtually all microphones and audio sources.
Producers and musicians will appreciate the ability to connect a second pair of reference monitors or route audio to external effects processors
using iO4’s four available output channels. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the iO4 has a 1/4-inch TRS headphone output.
High quality analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue converters ensure that every detail of each session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully. The iO4 features MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
The iO4 sends and receives eight audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface to a computer. The USB interface is class compliant
for plug-and-play operation with Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista and 7.
The iO4 comes complete with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digital audio workstation (DAW) software. Cubase is one of the most popular DAWs in the world thanks to its intuitive approach to composing, recording, editing and mixing. In addition to the included software, the iO4 is compatible with virtually all audio and MIDI software.
Record any time and any place with the Alesis iO4.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.