Alesis RA150 2 Channel 1600W Power Amplifier (Used)
• Studio class amplifier, designed to give reference quality sound output
• Rack mountable
• Low noise performance, allows even the lowest volume detail to be heard
• 75 watts RMS per channel @ 4Ω
• 45 watts RMS per channel @ 8Ω
• 150 watts RMS, bridged mode @ 8ΩAlesis’ RA100 power amplifier has long been a favourite choice of musicians, hobbyists and professionals alike. Now Alesis extends the RA’s range throughout the recording and production spectrum with a bold new series of affordable amps in three distinct power ratings. With their rugged construction, striking good looks – among the first examples of Alesis’ groundbreaking new approach to industrial design – and a long list of features, the new RA series will quickly find a home in project and commercial recording studios, broadcast an post-production control rooms around the world.
Popular prices, powerful performance.
Even with the increasing use of powered speakers, many popular speakers and headphones still require external amplification.
These new amps are designed to provide more power and better performance at a lower overall cost per watt than even our own RA100 – as well as any other competing models. As a result, they can more closely match the power needs of virtually any passive speaker or studio monitor, offering a significantly better fit for an exceptionally wide range of budgets, applications and customers. And providing a crisp, clean signal for outstanding performance and extended speaker life.
Cool, quiet operation.
Designed for studio use, each RA series amp incorporates advanced convection cooling for heat dissipation. The result is long, stable operation unaffected by heat-related complications, without the added distraction and annoyance of fan cooling. And eliminating the danger of losing hard-to- hear details due to noisy amp performance.
The new leaders in affordable studio amplification.
||2 x 75Wrms
||2 x 45Wrms
||1 x 150Wrms
||1600Wmax @ 8Ω
||10Hz - 70Khz
||<0.02% @4Ω 20Hz - 20kHz
||±50mV, servo controlled
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.