Alesis SR-18 Drum Machine
• Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
• Over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds
• Built-in Alesis effects: reverbs, EQs, and compression
• Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
• Programmable Drum Roll function
• Mute/Solo Function: mute drums, bass, and percussion or individual pads
• Flexible wall (adapter included) and battery powering (six AA, not included)
• Backlit LCD
• 100 preset patterns, 100 user locations
• 12 velocity sensitive pads
• Tap tempo for instant beats exactly as you want themAlesis knows drums. The SR16 has dominated the drum machine market since 1990 and continues to be in demand today. The next-generation SR18 is loaded with cutting-edge drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds for any cutting-edge musician’s performances and compositions.
From hip-hop to country and everything in between, SR18 nails it on the first take. SR18 has an effects engine with Alesis reverb, EQ, and compression so you can output recording or performance-ready sounds.
Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ technology modifies sample sounds so they change as you play them. This results in sounds that respond accurately not only to dynamic changes, but also with the appropriate timbral and colour changes you'd expect from their acoustic counterparts.
You can plug in an instrument, such as a guitar, and play along for setup simplicity. You can play in bass parts using the pads on SR18 or connect a MIDI keyboard for fast, musical low end.
SR18 can be powered by AC or batteries, so whenever or wherever you need to lay down a groove, you’re ready to roll. It’s time for you to step up to the next Alesis drum machine.
||4 (2 stereo pairs)
||12 velocity sensitive (w/Dynamic Articulation)
|Sample/DAC Bit Resolution:
|Sounds Accessible via Pads:
|Sounds Accessible via MIDI:
||7-position user programmable
||8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
|Time Signature Range:
||1-128 beats per pattern
||12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
||50 user, 50 preset
|MIDI Program Change Response:
||MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
||2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.